Friday, June 8, 2007

No new work = no new postings

This is due to having twins graduate highschool and plans for college in the fall. There are also some other family issues that are leaving little time for more relaxing activity. I have a Revolutionary War figure study waiting to be painted and my General Meade figure is basically in limbo. It's a good thing I do not paint or sculpt for a living. Though it's not enjoyable, there is something to be said for having a fulltime job with a steady paycheck. Hopefully things will settle down enough for me to have at least a part of the day in the very near future to nyself.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I hope things settle down soon. Looking forward to seeing more of your flat art.

Be sure to take time for yourself be it doodling or reading a good book.